2. Age: 23
3. Location: High Ridge, MO
4. Occupation: I work nights at the local library and I do a little of everything, mostly cleaning and organizing. I work about 25 hours a week- 8:30pm-1am 6 days a week. Oh yeah, and I'm a Mommy during the day to three kids under the age of four... that is by far my real "job"
5. Partner?: Heath- We've been together for 2 years now. I love him and am so glad that I have such a great guy in my life.
6. Kids: Kylee- almost 4
Layla- 2 1/2
Nevaeh- almost 1
7. Brothers/Sisters: I have 2 half brothers (both 5 years old) and a step-brother (12).
8. Pets: Two kitty cats, Sammy (orange tabby) and Smokey (Siamese). And a baby leopard Gecko.(sex and name to be determined) haha
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
1. Kylee will be turning FOUR on the 29th. Can't believe that!! She's growing so fast!
2. Nevaeh will be ONE on July 10th. She's getting so big!
3. Kylee will be starting pre-school in August.
10) Where and for what did you go to school for?:
Midwest Institute for Vet Assisting.
My Mom lives about an hour from me, we talk a few times a week and visit every couple of months, she has issues.. thats about all I'm goin to say about that! My Dad is about 4 hours from me, LOVE HIM so much but don't get to see him often.
12) Who are some of your closest friends?:
Karie and Angie... Never see Karie anymore and I work with Angie and live in the same apartment complex as her.
I am hoping: that Heath can get more work next week.
I wish: We didn't have to worry about money.
I wish: my wisdom teeth didnt hurt so bad.
I wish: i could get a new car.
I wish: gas prices would go down.
I wish: i could get more sleep.
I wish: nevaeh didnt have to wear her helmet anymore.
I wish: i had new contacts, my old ones are killing me and i have no money to get a new exam and new contacts.
I wish: i could get out of debt. i owe about 5 grand in credit cards, i pay over $200 a month in just credit card payments. my student loans are all being put off, but i owe about 10,000. i still owe 7 grand on my car. i don't think i'll ever pay everything off.